- If not installed, you may be able to create virtual switches and routers, but you...
- Cannot create switched, routed, or hybrid interfaces
- Cannot create NAT entries, or configure DHCP relay for virtual routers.
- Cannot apply a device configuration that includes switching or routing to a managed device where you have not enabled Control.
- Virtual switches and routers are not useful without switched and routed interfaces.
- Cannot establish clustering between managed devices.
-If the Control license is deleted or disabled (by unchecking the box) for a specific device from the DC...
- The affected devices do not stop performing switching or routing.
- It will not break the clusters.
- You cannot re-apply existing access control policies if they include rules with user or application conditions.
- Because a Control license is required for URL filtering, deleting or disabling a Control license has the same effect as deleting or disabling your URL Filtering license.