VSPEX Microsoft Fast Track 3.0
Learn how to configure a Microsoft Fast Track Small Implementation cloud built on EMC VSPEX.
Private cloud technologies have proven themselves in large data centers and hosting organizations. Businesses have been able to cut operational expenses with the ability to:
- Quickly deploy new virtual machines
- Make configuration changes to virtual machines
- Live migrate virtual machines to different hosts before performing maintenance on physical components
- Realize other important benefits
The benefit has not been quite as easy to attain in smaller configurations. Often the installation of cloud technologies requires the purchase of large management infrastructures in achieve the benefits listed above. But that has changed with the advent of the improved, built-in management capabilities of Windows Server 2012, the improved Hyper-V that comes with it, and the Cisco UCS PowerTool PowerShell module. It is now possible to bring some of the benefits of cloud technologies to small and medium businesses or to remote offices of larger businesses.
- View Cisco Solution for EMC VSPEX Microsoft Fast Track 3.0 Small Implementation for 100 VMs
- View Cisco Microsoft Private Cloud Fast Track 3.0 Solution for EMC VSPEX with System Center 2012 SP1 for 250 VMs
- View Cisco Virtualization Solution for EMC VSPEX with Microsoft Hyper-V 2012 R2 for up to 1000 VMs