Reach the people you need with a single push of a button. Cisco Unified Quick Connect enables push-to-talk capability for both wireless and wired Cisco IP Phones. This "walkie-talkie" capability can be used to contact individuals or groups.
With Cisco Unified Quick Connect, a user can:
- Connect with a default group with a push of a button or use smart or predictive search for other groups or individuals
- Connect with either one- or two-way audio
- Search for groups using multiple directory servers and address books (Microsoft Active Directory, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Exchange)
- Easily define custom groups on the phone
- See presence information before attempting a push-to-talk session
- Interrupt in case of emergency