Make Web Use Safe for Teleworkers
Learn how to use Cisco Cloud Web Security for remote-access VPN users. (PDF – 2.3 MB)
Cisco Validated Designs for the Internet edge provide the framework for many services that organizations need for operational continuity and availability. A properly deployed Internet edge delivers these services in a highly secure manner.
Cisco Validated Designs provide system designs based on common use cases or current engineering system priorities. They incorporate a broad set of technologies, features, and applications to address customer needs. Cisco engineers have comprehensively tested and documented each design to help ensure faster, more reliable, and fully predictable deployment.
These Cisco Validated Design guides describe the best practices for establishing an Internet edge:
These Cisco Validated Design guides describe Cisco technologies and products that you can deploy at the Internet edge to provide additional services and increase security:
- Cloud Web Security Using Cisco AnyConnect Technology Design Guide - December 2013 (PDF - 2.3 MB)
- Cloud Web Security Using Cisco ASA Technology Design Guide - December 2013 (PDF - 2.5 MB)
- Web Security Using Cisco WSA Technology Design Guide - August 2013 (PDF - 2.6 MB)
- Email Security Using Cisco ESA Technology Design Guide - August 2013 (PDF - 1.4 MB)
- Remote Mobile Access Technology Design Guide - August 2013 (PDF - 3.6 MB)
- VPN Using Cisco ASA 5505 Technology Design Guide - August 2013 (PDF - 1.3 MB)
The Cisco Validated Design guides below have been superseded by newer guides. This archive is maintained as a convenient reference for organizations that have implemented the designs in these older guides. For new implementations, we strongly recommend that you use the most recent guides for Internet Edge.