The Summary section contains a list of the options used to run the changeover. It also contains a summary of the differences between the initial and final plans, the number of steps taken, and the number of steps resulting in intermediate configurations with utilizations in excess of the acceptable utilization.
The Steps section contains the following columns, some of which you might need to show because they are hidden:
Step—Steps of the changeover sequence.
Action—Action taken at the step.
– MetricChange—An interface metric is changed.
– CapacityChange—An interface capacity is changed.
– TunnelsFromRouter—LSPs from a specified router are to be reconfigured.
– ActivateNode—A node (router) is activated.
– DeactivateNode—A node (router) is deactivated.
– ActivateInterface—An interface is activated.
– DeactivateInterface—An interface is deactivated.
– If Action is MetricChange, the node containing the interface of the metric to change.
– If TunnelsFromRouter, the node at which the LSPs are to be reconfigured.
– If ActivateNode or DeactivateNode, the relevant node.
– If ActivateInterface or DeactivateInterface, the node containing the relevant interface.
RemoteNode—If Action is MetricChange, the remote node containing the interface of the metric to change.
Circuit—If Action is MetricChange, the circuit for the metric change.
– If Action is MetricChange, the interface name.
– If TunnelsFromRouter, ActivateNode, or DeactivateNode, this is na (not applicable).
– If ActivateInterface or DeactivateInterface, the relevant interface name.
MaxUtil—The maximum interface utilization at this step.
UtilLocation—The interface on which the maximum utilization occurs.
ChangeTo—If Action is MetricChange, the original metric. Otherwise, this is set to “na.”
ChangeFrom—If Action is MetricChange, the metric to be configured at this step. Otherwise, this is set to “na.”