Assure Data Center and Cloud Service
Deliver IT as a service with automated end-to-end service assurance.
Service Assurance for Virtualized Multi-Service Data Centers
System Data Sheet
Learn more about the Cisco Data Center and Cloud Service Assurance solution, its use cases, components, capabilities and benefits.
Today's virtualized data center and cloud environments demand increased IT alignment to respond rapidly to new business opportunities. Data center service assurance tools can help IT deliver on business service-level agreements, maintain operational awareness of the service health of private or public cloud tenants, and identify and respond to critical service-affecting performance and availability events.
Cisco Data Center and Cloud Service Assurance provides advanced root cause analytics and fault and performance management for virtualized multi-services data center (VMDC) infrastructure through:
- Cloud instrumentation: Real-time discovery and visualization of computing, virtualization, network, and storage elements
- Dependency modeling: Dynamic modeling of tenant service dependencies and relationships
- Impact assessment: Continuous delivery of quantitative impact and root cause analysis
- For questions, contact email@example.com
- Zenoss CSA - 1 - Introduction - Customer Service Impact (4:24 min)
- Zenoss CSA - 2 - Introduction - Unified Infrastructure (4:33 min)
Log in to access tools and resources. These are specifically designed for channel partners who want to get the most out of the Cisco Cloud Service Assurance (CLSA) solution.