PDF(12.7 KB) View with Adobe Reader on a variety of devices
ePub(55.1 KB) View in various apps on iPhone, iPad, Android, Sony Reader, or Windows Phone
Mobi (Kindle)(82.9 KB) View on Kindle device or Kindle app on multiple devices
Updated:December 10, 2018
View VPN Status on RV220W and RV120W
The VPN Status page allows to view any information related to any configured IPsec Connection Status. This document describes how to view the page and also what information can be found there.
• RV220W • RV120W
View VPN Status
Step 1. Log in to the web configuration utility and choose Status > IPsec Connection Status. The IPsec Connection Status page opens:
The IPsec connection Status wondow displays status of IPsec connections. User can change the status of a connection to either establish or disconnect the configured SAs (Security Associations). The following information is displayed under the Active IPsec Security Association Table:
• Policy Name — Displays the name of the IKE or VPN policy associated with the SA.
• Endpoint — Displays the IP address of the remote VPN gateway or the client.
• Tx KB — Displays the data transmitted (in KB) over the SA.
• Tx Packets — Displays the number of Tx IP packets transmitted over the SA.
• State — Displays the current status of the SA for the IKE policy. The status can not be Not Connected or IPsec SA established.
Step 2. Enter a value in seconds for the poll interval in Poll Interval field. This causes the page to re-load the statistics from the router and refresh the page automatically after the configured time. To modify the poll interval, click the Stop button, modify the field, and then click Start to restart the automatic refresh.