Simplify Video Collaboration
- High-quality, flexible 360p-to-full-HD multiparty conferencing
- Helps users join meetings from WebEx Meeting Center clients or video endpoints
- Flexible deployment options (chassis or appliance) and virtualized options
- Compatible with standards-based third-party endpoints for multipoint calls
- Simplified conferencing
- Easier, smarter, and more cost-effective video experience
- Resource allocation for optimal multipoint conferencing
- Support for conference virtualization and personalization
- Captures video content for live streaming and on-demand viewing
- Compatible with Cisco and third-party standards-based video endpoints
- Supports Active Directory authentication through Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Allows for basic video editing and sharing using a simple web interface
Collaboration for Up to 1000 People
Find solutions at the right size and right price for your organization.Go Now
- Cisco TelePresence Conductor
- Cisco TelePresence Server
- Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 5300 Series
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 4501 Series
- Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE Series
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 4500 Series
- Cisco TelePresence MSE 8000 Series
Recording and Streaming
Video Conferencing Gateways
Cisco provides scalable and affordable conferencing for organizations of all sizes. Simplify delivery and use of video and increase your return on investment. Flexible deployment models support your existing and new investments.
Support more video users intelligently across your multiparty conferencing infrastructure to better align to the way that your organization works. Even in highly dynamic meeting environments, with optimized conferencing, you can:
- Cost-effectively facilitate face-to-face collaboration on devices from mobile clients to immersive systems
- Economically scale adoption using adaptive resource allocation for standards-based multiparty conferencing
- Support scheduled and unscheduled conferences with a consistent, business-class user experience
Integrate Cloud Conferencing
Extend the reach of multiparty conferencing with flexible consumption models delivered by Cisco Powered Cloud Partners. Integrated cloud conferencing capabilities offer:
- Affordable and easy-to-use virtual meeting services
- Deployment flexibility and resource optimization through multitenant solutions
- Simplified meeting experiences across multiparty video and unified communications
Record and Stream Video
Extend your conferencing investments using any Cisco or standards-based video endpoint to record and stream video content. This can help your organization:
- Improve alignment by sharing knowledge and communications across distance through live or recorded video
- Analyze video views, comments, ratings, and more, to identify popular content
- Enhance productivity by making video available when and how users want it, reducing dependency on device, location, or time
At a Glance
Cisco conferencing products are based on an integrated, end-to-end architecture that uses the intelligent network for comprehensive, better user experiences that are highly secure and reliable. Deploy video that is easy to deploy, integrate, use, and maintain. Users benefit from:
- Intuitive interactions
- Less dependence on IT
- One identity across all devices
IT benefits from unified call-control and management platforms designed to simplify administration, deployment, and troubleshooting.
Transform Business Processes with Video
Make it easier for teams to collaborate, innovate, and f maintain. Users benefit from:resolve issues quickly. The following resources tell you how:
- Enable Meetings with Remote Participants
Use web conferencing so that employees, customers, and partners can attend meetings from anywhere.
- Incorporate Video into Meetings
Improve communications, relationships, and productivity by making it easier to meet face-to-face over distances.
- Collaborate with External Organizations
Easily share information, interact in real time, and communicate across channels beyond email and telephone.
- Deliver Online Events and Online Training
Broadcast live and on-demand events, meetings, seminars, and training for employees, customers, and partners.
- Provide Multichannel Customer Service
Use video to create more interactive and collaborative customer relationships.