Transform Team Collaboration
Customize meeting rooms with telepresence to meet your business needs and transform your collaboration environment.
- MX200 and MX300 G2 Series are integrated value-line systems with 42-inch and 55-inch screens
- MX200 and MX300 G2 systems are value priced, and easy to install and use for broad-scale deployment
- MX700 and MX800 Series are integrated performance-line systems with like-like video and stereo sound
- The MX700's dual 55-inch screens offer people-and-content or people-and-people experiences
- The MX800 Single features one 70-inch screen; the MX800 Dual features two 70-inch screens
Bring Video to Every Team Room
Cisco multipurpose telepresence systems:
- Address a wide variety of needs for video communication
- Are fully integrated to transform and enhance existing meeting rooms
- Provide a fulfilling user experience for dispersed teams to meet and collaborate face-to-face
With our comprehensive multipurpose portfolio, from value to performance products, you will find a video solution to create your ideal experience.
Multipurpose systems are ideal for turning meeting rooms of all sizes into telepresence rooms and are fully interoperable with:
- Standards-based video phones
- PC-based video solutions
- Third-party telepresence systems
Collaborate more productively with high-definition telepresence systems that combine excellent user experience with true-to-life quality for fulfilling interaction.
At a Glance
For almost every individual and team, Cisco can offer the right telepresence system, including:
- Immersive dedicated rooms
- Flexible multipurpose rooms
- Personal and executive desktop systems
- Mobile solutions for people on the go
This broad portfolio is flexible and can meet the needs of the largest enterprises. These systems also help small and midsize businesses that either want to expand their telepresence adoption or are exploring how to get started.
Transform Business Processes with Video
Make it easier for teams to collaborate, innovate, and resolve issues quickly. The following resources tell you how:
- Enable Meetings with Remote Participants
- Incorporate Video into Meetings
- Collaborate with External Organizations
- Deliver Online Events and Online Training
- Provide Multichannel Customer Service