Our Shared Responsibility
Chief Security and Trust Officer John N. Stewart talks about cybersecurity now and in the future.
The Cisco Trust and Transparency Center is dedicated to providing you with the information, resources and answers to your cybersecurity questions that help you manage risk.
At Cisco, we believe security is everyone's business. We are accountable for trustworthy product development, value chain security, customer data protection, and transparency that earn the verifiable trust of our customers, partners, shareholders and employees.
See our trust principles and learn about our commitment to maintaining strong protections for our customers, products and company.
Understand how we build security into everything we do.
See law enforcement requests for customer data.
Protection From Cyberattacks
Cisco's holistic approach to security and trust. (PDF - 514 KB)Read At-A-Glance
- Cisco 2016 Midyear Cybersecurity Report: Executive Perspectives - Video (8:16 min)
- Unified Security Metrics - Whitepaper (PDF - 10 KB)
- Data Breaches: Protect Your Organization with an Incident Response Program - Whitepaper (PDF - 10 KB)
- Cisco Spark Security and Privacy - Whitepaper (PDF - 700KB)
- Cisco IT and InfoSec Partner to Protect Infrastructure and Data – Case Study
- Security and Trust in the Age of Digitization – Video