Joins Forces with
Catalyst 9000 Switches
Find and solve problems faster for flawless network and application experience, with Cisco® ThousandEyes embedded on Cisco Catalyst® 9300 and 9400 Series Switches.
Enterprise IT is rapidly losing visibility and control
- User experience depends on
ISPs, CDNs, and DNS
- Employee productivity depends
- Your apps and microservices are
spread across the cloud
The Internet is now your WAN
Source: Gartner, I&O 2025 —Reimagine, Revitalize, Reenergize
How can you keep things running if you can’t even
see where the problems are occurring?
Gain end-to-end visibility with Cisco ThousandEyes,
so you can deliver an awesome…
Help ensure the reachability and availability of campus-critical SaaS, internally hosted apps, and cloud-based services over any network.
Successfully plan, roll out, and operate an SD-WAN, mitigating risks of internet exposure; benchmark service providers and apps before and after migration.
Monitor and validate the usability and performance of web applications, including SaaS and internally hosted apps, to enable flawless digital experiences.
Now hosted on Catalyst 9300 and
9400 Series switches
Faster time to value
Embedded agent means immediate visibility with zero deployment for new switches.
Ability to leverage existing switches
Cisco ThousandEyes is included with all Cisco DNA Advantage licenses.
Your Cisco DNA Advantage
switch license now entitles you to...
- Enable the Cisco ThousandEyes Enterprise Agent natively on the switch
- Access the Cisco ThousandEyes SaaS-based monitoring and management platform
- Set one test targeting one destination, running once per 5 minutes*
- Pool entitled test capacity to deploy anywhere within your network