- Date and time: December 13, 2023, 10:00 a.m. PT
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Language: English
Cisco Spaces provides centralized location services for people and things in your physical spaces, with high scalability. Use cases range from IT to lines of business, including facilities, operations, marketing, HR, data and analytics, and the executive suite.
Join us for a live webinar as we demonstrate features of Cisco Spaces that drive key business outcomes, including:
- Safe return to work. Manage the process of bringing people back to the office in ways that promote safety and compliance. Cisco Spaces provides a suite of apps for monitoring density and facilitating contact tracing.
- IoT services for smart buildings. Indoor Internet of Things (IoT) services help customers deploy and monitor IoT devices and partner applications rapidly and at scale IoT services support several use cases, including asset management, environmental monitoring, space utilization, and indoor wayfinding.
- Smart, monetizable onboarding. From seamless Wi-Fi onboarding to differentiated loyalty experiences to addressing MAC randomization, Cisco Spaces offers a range of onboarding solutions to provide modernized customer experiences.
- Innovative workspaces. Cisco Smart Workspaces brings together the power of the Cisco portfolio including Catalyst, Meraki, and Webex to create safer, smarter workplaces that empower a hybrid workforce.
The session will include a live Q&A.