The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
Digitization has rocked the foundation of every industry, changing the economics and reinventing business models. Companies that digitize can use behavioral data on people and things to make business decisions and to gain a strategic advantage against the competition.
However, when it comes to physical spaces, enterprises experience a data blind spot. They have limited visibility into the behavior of people (visitors, guests, and employees) and things (sensors, smart devices, and assets) and how people and things interact in the space.
What if your Cisco® wireless network could deliver more than connectivity and eliminate the data blind spots in your physical spaces?
Introducing Cisco Spaces, a single scalable, reliable cloud platform that digitizes spaces and makes them safer, smarter, more sustainable, while delivering seamless experiences. This powerful platform leverages existing Cisco network infrastructure to give you actionable insights and drive business outcomes.
● Centralized control over and visibility into location services via a single role-based dashboard with 24x7 monitoring and end-to-end Service-Level Agreements (SLAs) to help ensure reliability and performance of location services, including partner applications.
● Standardization: Compatibility and interoperability across all Cisco wireless—Aironet®, Catalyst®, Meraki®, Webex and Catalyst 9300/9400 Series switches.
● Robust privacy and security: Exercise control over your data privacy with a General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) shared privacy model.
● Low touch: No need to upgrade your underlying network infrastructure to activate service.
● Simplification: A single, unified platform for accessing location products and apps and for normalizing data to create meaningful insights.
● Industry-specific business outcomes realized through a multivendor partner and device ecosystem, using the Cisco Spaces App Center and IoT Device Marketplace to connect to onboard partner applications and end devices.
● Increased attachment rates and actionable insights with seamless and secure onboarding via OpenRoaming, opening new opportunities for you and your guests.
● Employee Experience and Productivity: Cisco Smart Workspaces, with its Signage Experience and the Facilities Suite of Apps bring together the power of the Cisco portfolio, including Catalyst, Meraki, and Webex to empower hybrid work. It transforms static floor maps into interactive, dynamic 3D rich maps to create safer, smarter workplaces by helping people visualize real-time information about indoor environmental conditions (air quality and temperature) and the occupancy of work and collaboration spaces. People can use this information to make informed decisions about where they work and collaborate when in the office.
● Space Utilization & Environmental Analytics: IT, Facilities, and Real-estate teams receive analytics to better utilize space, right size their real-estate portfolio, manage energy usage, and monitor the indoor environment to quickly act on health and safety concerns.
● Safety and compliance: Facilitate a safe return to work with built-in apps for monitoring density of people, investigating the impact of self-reported incidents, and delivering contactless experiences. Gain real-time visibility into the number of people at your location and use that data to drive important safety measures. Assist contact tracing with a comprehensive summary of where a person was and other devices that were in the vicinity.
● Location insights: Drive key business decisions leveraging insights into customer behavior and space utilization. Understand how events and layout changes impact visitor behavior and use rich performance metrics for physical spaces. Gain real-time visibility into the location of devices, as well as customer behavior and patterns.
● Contactless experiences: Provide customer experiences that are both safe and valuable. Use engagements toolkits to deliver contextual multichannel notifications. Seamlessly onboard visitors to Wi-Fi and build rich customer profiles based on at-location behavior.
● Indoor IoT services with Catalyst 9000 switches and Wi-Fi 6 access points: Leverage gateway-enabled Wi-Fi 6 access points and Catalyst 9300/9400 Series switches to enable outcomes at scale, including asset management, environmental monitoring, wayfinding, and more. Manage the multivendor, multi-technology landscape with simplicity, and at lower TCO. Scale out your IoT deployments and management quickly and efficiently. Use end devices based on multiple supported technologies, such as BLE.
● Partner ecosystem: Achieve outcomes with a broad variety of applications, partners, and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) available to enable vertical-specific use cases. Customers can seamlessly and quickly activate these applications. The IoT Device Marketplace is a one-stop shop for customers to discover validated devices for their specific use cases.
● Next-generation onboarding: Cisco Spaces offers various solutions that address today’s common Wi-Fi onboarding challenges. With Cisco Spaces, businesses can provide seamless and secure Wi-Fi onboarding, enhance indoor coverage, and open up additional monetization avenues. Additionally, businesses can expand their customer base through differentiated loyalty programs.
To learn more about Cisco Spaces and the outcomes it enables, read the Cisco Spaces Solution Overview and visit https://www.cisco.com/go/dnaspaces.
To get a free trial, go to: https://dnaspaces.cisco.com/.
For more on the supported end devices and the use cases they enable, visit idm.dnaspaces.io.
For a more detailed overview on Cisco Licensing, go to https://cisco.com/go/licensingguide.