● Make your IT and support teams more effective by having Cisco fill in knowledge and skills gaps.
● Resolve problems more quickly—on average, 44 percent faster than product-based support alone.
● Offload complexity by having Cisco coordinate third-party support on your behalf.
● Optimize your team and technology with expert assistance throughout the solution lifecycle.
● Continually fill skill and process gaps with specialists helping you identify and overcome barriers.
● Maximize the value of your Cisco investment by continually ensuring that your IT team and users have the support they need as your solution evolves.
Collaboration plays a central role in business transformation, but it can also bring new challenges as your business and technology evolve. Cisco can help ensure that your collaboration strategy continually advances your business.
Save time and resources by letting Cisco support your entire collaboration ecosystem so your teams don’t have to. Minimize business disruptions by resolving issues much more quickly. Increase user adoption and satisfaction with friendly, expert technical and nontechnical assistance. And, get ongoing proactive guidance to help you maximize your investments.
No matter how many components make up your Cisco® collaboration solution, no matter where you are in your cloud transformation journey, you get a unified, consistent, and personalized support experience across your infrastructure.
● That extends across all Cisco collaboration products—from meetings to calling to contact center to devices—and even includes coordinating multivendor support for third-party partner products.1
● Across all deployment models—on premises, hybrid, cloud, and customer-hosted.
● And across all licensing models, perpetual and subscription.
Modern collaboration applications involve a dynamic, constantly changing environment where new challenges surface all the time. Software Support Enhanced gives you a powerful set of proactive capabilities to help you stay ahead of those issues and maximize the benefits of collaboration in your organization. You get:
● Easy, expert collaboration support with a dedicated help desk for both admins and end users.
● Faster time to resolution with dedicated Solution Support team experts who own your case until it’s resolved.
● Reduced complexity with Cisco facilitating support for both Cisco and non-Cisco products.
● Personalized, expert guidance from Cisco business consultants who understand your solution, environment, and business.
● Deep insight into your business and solution through quarterly business and technical reviews.
● Optimized solutions across the lifecycle with consultations that help you overcome challenges and advance your collaboration strategy.
You get this personalized, proactive assistance on an ongoing basis. In this way, you continually improve the effectiveness of your team and the value of your Cisco collaboration solution.
*Cisco Solution Support Alliance partner products only.
Note: Software Support Enhanced capabilities apply to software only; expanded service components do not extend to devices.
Do you have the right resources in place to power your business transformation? As your collaboration solution evolves, you’ll need to address ongoing technical, product, and change management requirements. Why invest in turning your team into Cisco collaboration experts? Let Cisco support your solution and users, so your team can focus on your strategic priorities.
For more information, visit the Support Services for Collaboration Solution Overview or download a detailed Service Definition.