|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
This Product is being replaced by the new Cisco 887VA Multimode VDSL2/ADSL2+ ISR which has better performance and interoperability than the 887.
Centralize Management and Enhance Security
Integrate Internet access via ADSL2/2+, security, and wireless services onto a single, highly secure device. The Cisco 887 Integrated Services Router offers broadband speeds and simplified management to small businesses, enterprise small branches, and teleworkers.
Cisco 880 Series devices provide:
- Content filtering
- VPNs and WLANs at broadband speeds
- Easy deployment
- Centralized management features
Available options on the Cisco 887 Integrated Services Router include:
- Built-in advanced security, including intrusion prevention, Group Encrypted Transport VPN, and Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Up to 20 VPN tunnels
- ADSl2/2+ over POTS, with annex M support for increased upstream throughput through Cisco 887M models
- WAN connection with multiple access options
- Business continuity with primary and backup connections, including third-generation wireless and ISDN
- Four 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet managed switch ports with optional Power over Ethernet (PoE) on two switch ports
- Integrated access points based on the IEEE 802.11n standard, using MIMO (multiple-input, multiple-output) to improve coverage for existing and new clients
- Cisco Unified Wireless LAN Management
Cisco Configuration Professional software also helps to simplify management, and a universal software image allows you to easily expand with software activation.
(All Cisco 800 Series Routers Data Sheets)
Cisco 880VA Series Integrated Services Routers Data Sheet
(All Cisco 800 Series Routers End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices)
(All Cisco 800 Series Routers Q&A)