|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
This Product is being replaced by the new Cisco 887VA Multimode VDSL2/ADSL2+ ISR which has better performance and interoperability than the 887.
Centralize Management and Enhance Security
Integrate Internet access via ADSL2/2+, security, and wireless services onto a single, highly secure device. The Cisco 887 Integrated Services Router offers broadband speeds and simplified management to small businesses, enterprise small branches, and teleworkers.
Cisco 880 Series devices provide:
- Content filtering
- VPNs and WLANs at broadband speeds
- Easy deployment
- Centralized management features
Available options on the Cisco 887 Integrated Services Router include:
- Built-in advanced security, including intrusion prevention, Group Encrypted Transport VPN, and Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Up to 20 VPN tunnels
- ADSl2/2+ over POTS, with annex M support for increased upstream throughput through Cisco 887M models
- WAN connection with multiple access options
- Business continuity with primary and backup connections, including third-generation wireless and ISDN
- Four 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet managed switch ports with optional Power over Ethernet (PoE) on two switch ports
- Integrated access points based on the IEEE 802.11n standard, using MIMO (multiple-input, multiple-output) to improve coverage for existing and new clients
- Cisco Unified Wireless LAN Management
Cisco Configuration Professional software also helps to simplify management, and a universal software image allows you to easily expand with software activation.
(All Cisco 800 Series Routers End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices)
(All Cisco 800 Series Routers Q&A)