Cisco Prime Network Registrar Jumpstart is a high performing appliance for Domain Name System (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) services for both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
The solution includes the following:
- Cisco Prime Network Registrar DNS: A single DNS server for IP address translation and service delivery that supports both IPv4 and IPv6-preinstalled on the appliance
- Cisco Prime Network Registrar DNS Caching: A DNS caching server that supports DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) to prevent cache poisoning and other attacks and provides validation that DNS data has been signed - preinstalled on the appliance
- Cisco Prime Network Registrar DHCP: A single, DHCP server for device network access that supports both IPv4 and IPv6-preinstalled on the appliance
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) C220 M4: high-density, two-socket, one rack-unit (RU) rack-mount server
- VMware ESXi: VMware virtualization technology - preinstalled on the appliance
Cisco Prime Network Registrar Jumpstart is provided in two offerings:
- Cisco Prime Network Registrar DHCP and DNS Authoritative
- Cisco Prime Network Registrar DNS Caching
- Fast and easy to implement: The preconfigured server and the preinstalled software allow for a quick deployment and low startup costs
- Hardware superior scale and performance in a compact form factor
- Grows with the business: The appliance ships with 1000 permanent IP node licenses. Customers can buy additional upgrade licenses to support up to 500,000 IPs with this single UCS server.
- The flexibility to introduce additional services using the pre-installed virtualization software
The Cisco Prime Network Registrar software is preinstalled as a virtual machine, providing network operators with the flexibility to easily expand and support virtualized data centers.
Request a Cisco Sales Call to get more information about Cisco Prime Network Registrar Jumpstart.