Improve Customer Service
The Cisco Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) Option enables Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) Enterprise and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (formerly Cisco IPCC Enterprise) to provide a complete network-to-desktop strategy, including comprehensive functionality at individual workstations.
By integrating the contact center solutions, the Cisco CTI Option helps you:
- Deliver a wide range of data and business applications, allowing you to select the best solutions for your needs
- Deliver accurate customer profile and contact center information to the desktop
- Perform agent-to-agent transfer of call detail information across multiple sites
- Make full use of corporate data to support business rules and objectives at the point of customer contact
- Take advantage of information collected from the Internet, carrier networks, automatic call distributors (ACDs), interactive voice response (IVR) systems, Web servers, e-mail servers, databases, and other applications
- Quickly and cost-effectively unify contact center systems across the enterprise with minimal custom development or systems integration
With the CTI capabilities of Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise your company can:
- Obtain maximum customer-service levels
- Increase contact center efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Evolve toward a true customer interaction network
- Gartner Names Cisco a Leader
Cisco named a leader in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide.
- Cisco Unified Communications Podcast Series
Listen to Cisco experts discuss industry, business, and technology topics pertinent to the Unified Communications, including contact center. Find out how Cisco Unified Contact Center Solutions create unique customer-centric experiences.