This tool analyzes Expressway and Conductor diagnostic log archives and provides system information and log analysis.
We currently support the following:
· Details like calling and called party information, routing information (zones used to route this call), duration, disconnect reason
· Overview of the SIP signaling flow and detailed view of each SIP message
· RTP streams related to calls with additional information such as the codec used, the total number of packets and the packet loss
· Some diagnostic checks and actions to resolve are suggested: did the call connect, is there packet loss detected, missing RTP streams, abnormal disconnect reason
· Ability to export the signaling and media to a pcap file
. Mobile remote access login message flow on Expressway
. Conferences on Conductor including detailed API message flow
. Overview of TPC/UDP streams and DNS requests in pcaps found in log archive
Parses debug logs file for AireOS (WLC 5500/2500/8500/7500/WISM1-2/vWLC) and makes it easier to troubleshooting issues with wireless client association, authentication, roaming or connectivity issues.
Tool aims to provide logical analysis based on log sequence matching against existing issues.
Reading and interpreting some of these voluminous debug log outputs with multiple client mac-addresses can become cumbersome.
Input:"debug client <mac1> <mac2>..."
This tool also can parse through some portions of "debug aaa/webauth/mdns"