Increase your TCO
Cisco offers an exceptional range of scalable solutions for SAP. (PDF - 706 KB)
Simplify SAP Landscapes
Enjoy the ease of automated delivery of SAP HANA- and HANA-based applications for big data and analytics, the Internet of Things, digital boardroom, and business support systems. Cisco simplifies governance, risk management and compliance through application and policy-aware infrastructure with Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI). Together with its partners, Cisco delivers simple SAP solutions for growing companies.
Innovating for SAP Customers
As global technology leaders, Cisco and SAP are uniquely positioned to provide high-quality, innovative products to customers. Together, we’ve developed, tested, and certified a range of end-to-end integrated solutions for SAP HANA. They can help you improve flexibility, deploy applications faster, boost security, and simplify management. But most importantly, they can reduce your total cost of ownership.
Cisco SAP solutions leverage service profiles and policy-based infrastructure. These solutions range from our simple, ready-to-run appliances, to our high-end scale-up and scale-out Tailored Datacenter Infrastructure (TDI) landscapes.
Cisco simplifies, replicates, and automates SAP HANA application environments, providing superior agility, security, and governance.
Cisco UCS and ACI are designed with the performance and reliability to power memory-intensive, mission-critical applications, as well as virtualized workloads. They offer a new model for data center efficiency and agility.
Benefits of UCS Integrated Systems for SAP HANA
Cisco UCS redefines your data center's potential. IDC has the proof. (PDF - 316 KB)Get Report
Broadest Range of Scalable Solutions for SAP
Read about our policy-driven Tailored Datacenter Integration (TDI) customer lab. (PDF - 706 KB)Read Solution Brief
Cisco Shared Storage for SAP
See new Cisco UCS Appliance and TDI shared storage solutions for SAP HANA. (PDF - 1.1 MB)Learn More
Big Data and Analytics for SAP
Analyze high-velocity, high-volume data from the Internet of Things. (PDF - 507 KB)Download Brief
Learn how implementing a Cisco solution contributed to customer success.
- Artoni Trasporti (PDF - 328 KB)
- Cisco SAP HANA Use Cases (PDF - 3.3 MB)
- Electricity Authority of Cypress (EAC) (PDF - 269 KB)
- Finanz Informatik Technologie Service
- German Red Cross Blood Transfusion Service (PDF - 408 KB)
- Johnsonville Sausage (PDF - 374 KB)
- Krones (PDF - 243 KB)
- LHI (PDF - 142 KB)
- Mohawk Industries (PDF - 232 KB)
- OEDIV (PDF - 756 KB)
- Siam City Cement
- Valley Proteins
Big Data and Analytics Solutions
The growth of data is pushing organizations to go digital. Doing so inspires better decisions, identifies fresh insights, and generates competitive advantage – but it happens in real time. For this reason, SAP HANA, a high performance, in-memory database, is ideal for big data and analytics.
Running powerful HANA applications like BW, HANA Vora, and Predictive Analytics, SAP customers combine traditional business data with massive amounts of data from new and untappedsources such as mobile devices and sensors. But powerful tools require powerful infrastructure and enhanced connectivity.
SAP and Cisco have partnered to define the first reference architecture optimized for the speed and volume of big data and analytics on SAP HANA. Based on Cisco UCS and ACI, our highly scalable architecture includes computing, storage, connectivity, and unified management capabilities. It efficiently and cost effectively optimizes the benefits of SAP HANA-based big data solutions.
SAP Cloud and Managed Services
SAP customers are looking to the cloud to speed the time to value of their SAP investments. Cisco offers the largest and most diverse ecosystem of partners certified to host SAP solutions.
Considering moving your SAP environment to a managed service, or a hosting or cloud provider? Choosing a Cisco Powered Cloud Provider can give you:
Our partners offer a variety of services and options to help with your SAP deployments.
Cisco partners have access to our most recent innovations for SAP solutions.
Our pre-certified and tested architectures help assure superior performance and compliance.
- Time to Value
Our Cisco Powered Partners have the scale and expertise to quickly manage the the deployment of your SAP environment.
To learn more, read the SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) in the Cloud report sponsored by Sungard, Illumiti, and Cisco.
And watch our latest Cloud Series video to see how SAP HANA helps managed services partners provide superior solutions to their clients.
Cisco is the only SAP partner offering policy-based solutions for SAP HANA. Experience the benefits of this sophisticated and powerful infrastructure for the new generation of SAP HANA applications, including SAP S/4HANA and SAP HANA Vora. It's designed to speed deployment from months and weeks to just days, and improve operational efficiency and security for SAP HANA environments. Our customers report they are enjoying:
- Reduced headcount requirements
- Faster response to line-of-business requests
- Overall reduced operations expenses (OpEx)
Integrated Infrastructure Solutions for SAP HANA
Cisco offers a comprehensive range of UCS scalable solutions for SAP HANA applications, including:
- SAP-optimized appliances
- Cisco UCS Blade Server (B -series) and Rack Server (C-series) 2 and 4 socket systems
- Our popular Cisco C880 M4 Server, a highly scalable 8-socket solution.
We also partner closely with the major storage providers to develop and test converged infrastructure solutions for SAP HANA. These are supported by Cisco Validated Designs (CVDs). They take the guesswork out of configuring, deploying, and managing your SAP servers.
Our solutions, which combine compute, storage, and network to ensure optimal data center performance and efficiency include:
Check out Data Center Designs for SAP for design guidance to help deploy SAP projects faster and with less risk.
- Dimension Data Simplifies SAP Provisioning
- Unparalleled Agility, Security, Governance and Automation of SAP S/4HANA
- SunGuard Transforms SAP S/4HANA in the Cloud on Cisco UCS
- Setting Up Your SAP Deployment
- Transform Your Business with SAP S/4HANA in the Cloud
- CenturyLink Accelerates the Delivery, Governance and Auditability of SAP HANA Solutions with Cisco UCS and ACI(on demand webinar)
- How to Automate Application Delivery and Governance with SAP HANA (on demand webinar)
- Cisco Shared Storage for SAP (PDF - 1.1 MB)
- Tailored Data Center Integration (PDF - 1.2 MB)
- Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure for Big Data and Cisco ACI with SAP HANA Vora (PDF - 499 KB)
- Cisco Solution Center for SAP Applications (PDF - 310 KB)
- Supercharge All Your SAP HANA Environments with Cisco C880 M4 Servers (PDF - 745 KB)
- VersaStack for SAP HANA Tailored Datacenter Integration (PDF - 352 KB)
- Scalable SAP HANA Solutions Based on Cisco UCS B260 and B460 M4 Blade Servers (PDF - 689 KB)
- Enhance Your SAP HANA Deployments: FlexPod Datacenter for SAP HANA Tailored Datacenter Integration with Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches and Application Centric Infrastructure (PDF - 583 KB)
- Cisco Solution for SAP HANA Scale-Out with Cisco UCS and NetApp Storage (PDF - 611 KB)
- Cisco Leads the Way with SAP HANA Tailored Datacenter Integration (PDF - 425 KB)
- SAP HANA on Cisco UCS Servers with Intel Xeon Processor E5 Family CPUs (PDF - 929 KB)
- Scalable SAP HANA Solutions Based on Cisco UCS C460 M4 Rack Servers (PDF - 752 KB)
- Vblock Policy -Defined Converged Infrastructure (PDF - 365 KB)
Cisco Validated Designs
- Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure for SAP HANA with MapR Converged Data Platform
- Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure for Big Data and Cisco ACI with SAP HANA Vora for In-memory Analytics
- FlexPod Datacenter for SAP Applications with Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Using Policy-Based Automation (Cisco Validated Design) (PDF - 1.0 MB)
- FlexPod Datacenter for SAP Solution with Cisco ACI
- Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure for SAP Applications with EMC VNX
- FlexPod Datacenter for SAP Solution with Nexus 9000 Switches (PDF - 21.3 MB)
- Cisco HyperFlex Solutions White Paper (PDF - 903 KB)
- Cisco UCS Server with Intel Xeon Processor E5
- Cisco UCS Scale-Up Solution for SAP HANA
- Cisco C880 M4 Server with SAP HANA Tailored Datacenter Integration
- Deploying Single Node SAP HANA on Standalone C460M4
- Cisco UCS C460 M4 single-node solution for SAP HANA
- IDC Report: Value of UCS for SAP (PDF - 316 KB)
- IDC Report: Flexible Memory Management (PDF - 366 KB)
- Flexpod Datacenter for SAP Applications with Cisco ACI and Vnomic Policy-Driven Automation (PDF - 2.2 MB)
- ROI Summary for Cisco UCS as a Platform for SAP Hana (PDF - 395 KB)
- Application Deployment Agility, Declarative Models and Constraint Solutions (PDF - 929 KB)
- The Business Value of Cisco UCS as a Platform for SAP HANA and Other SAP Mission-Critical Applications (PDF - 327 KB)
Cisco UCS with Intel® Xeon® processors
Intel, Intel Inside Logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries