The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
The Cisco data center goes anywhere your data is
The data center is no longer a place or a fixed location. Instead it is defined as wherever data is created, processed, or used. So it’s only natural that a new enterprise IT architecture is needed—one that supports connectivity, security, and management.
Cisco offers a new data center for applications, powered by intent-based networking and delivered across your multicloud.
Cisco’s Data Center enrollment, made up of six software suites that are consumable through the Cisco Enterprise Agreement, enables you to deploy, run, and manage your data center needs everywhere.
Expand your data center across multicloud and edge with innovation only Cisco can deliver. New Cisco Data Center Networking Anywhere and Cisco HyperFlex™ Anywhere capabilities let your data center follow the data.
The Cisco® Enterprise Agreement is ideal for organizations that want financial predictability, want a simplified IT environment, or have a technology growth plan. Its benefits include:
● Simplifies and centralizes licensing management with a cross-portfolio, co-terminated agreement covering your entire worldwide organization
● Scales to meet changing business needs, with licenses that allow organic growth and provide updates and upgrades
● Has no retroactive overage fees, with the industry’s only “True Forward” feature
● Controls costs by providing investment protection for existing licenses and services as well as budget predictability for growth
● Provides one workspace to see all the software subscriptions procured, deployed, and due for renewal
● Saves time through co-termination of software subscriptions
The Data Center enrollment comprises seven software suites that are available through the Cisco Enterprise Agreement. In addition to the benefits of the Cisco Enterprise Agreement, Data Center offers multisuite discounts.
● Cisco Data Center Networking Advantage and Data Center Networking Premier–includes Cisco ACI and NX-OS
● Cisco Intersight™ Advantage and Cisco Intersight™ Premier
● Cisco MDS Advantage and Cisco MDS Premier
● Cisco HyperFlex Advantage and HyperFlex Premier
● Intersight Workload Optimizer Advantage and Intersight Workload Optimizer Premier
● Container platform
● AppDynamics Enrollment (AppD Order Form Globally & available on GPL in US & Canada as DC Core Suite Q4FY21)
● Workload Optimization (optional add-on)
Refer to the Solution Overview for more details on the suites
Requirements (must satisfy all 2)
1. Minimum net Total Contract Value (TCV): $100,000
2. Coverage: Enterprise wide coverage for Cisco Data Center Networking, HyperFlex and MDS; Enterprise wide coverage plus application-specific minimum TCV commitment for other suites
Learn more about
● The Cisco data center
For more information about these choices, and for help with selecting what’s right for your business, please contact your Cisco account manager or an authorized Cisco partner.