Rapidly Solve Performance Problems
Cisco Prime NAM 2400 Series Appliances are purpose-built traffic analysis devices that provide deep application visibility, rich performance analytics, and vital network intelligence. They help network administrators rapidly solve the most complex application and network performance problems.
Get Deeper Visibility in Multigigabit Networks
The NAM 2400 Series Appliances are comprised of two appliance models, the Cisco Prime NAM 2440 Appliance and the Cisco Prime NAM 2420 Appliance, designed to meet diverse performance analysis needs in scalable multigigabit switching and routing environments. They take full advantage of best-in-class Cisco UCS® C240 M4 hardware to deliver industry-leading performance, reliability, and manageability.
With integrated Cisco Prime NAM software, the Appliances permit network administrators to perform multi-dimensional analysis, dive deeper into the network, and more rapidly access key information to help ensure that business-critical applications meet committed service levels. And should a problem arise, Cisco Prime NAM Appliances can help find it fast, reducing the time it takes to resolve the problem from days to just minutes!
The NAM 2440 and 2420 appliancesare is well suited for deployment in the data center. With high performance monitoring and packet capture capabilities, it extends visibility into the new Cisco Nexus 9000 Series to provide a holistic picture of application performance in the Application Centric Infrastructure. It is also an ideal fit for deployment in the enterprise campus core and in service provider networks. The NAM 2420 appliance also caters to needs in the enterprise unified access, campus, WAN edge, and managed remote sites.
Feature and Capabilities:
- Layers 4-7 application recognition using NBAR2 natively in NAM
- Visibility into encapsulated overlays, such as Cisco Overlay Transport (OTV)
- Interactive dashboards with intuitive workflows, contextual drill-downs and one-click captures
- Combined flow and packet- based network intelligence
- Comprehensive traffic statistics, application response time metrics, and voice and video performance analytics
- Detailed troubleshooting with continuous and triggered packet captures, advanced filters, and error scan
- Centralized management and reporting with Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Enhanced operational efficiency with rapid problem resolution and efficient use of network resources
- Simplified manageability with deeper insight into Cisco solution architectures, namely Enterprise Networks and Data Center/Virtualization
- Lower TCO with high performance and superior scalability
Airline Achieves 99.99 Percent Network Availability
KLM relies upon NAM to help keep vital customer services at maximum performance and availability
Cisco Prime Infrastructure
Take advantage of Cisco Prime to centrally manage NAMs across your network
Cisco Prime Demo Series (PDF - 326 KB)
Attend a webcast to learn about Cisco Prime NAM