Cloud Corner: Migrating Enterprise Applications to the Cloud
Is your organization planning to host applications in a cloud environment? The applications chosen and how you approach the migration process can affect not only the ease and success of the migration itself but also your users’ service experience. Cisco's Migrating Applications white paper can help you understand:
- Are my enterprise applications better suited to a private cloud or should my organization consider moving to Software-as-a-Service on a public cloud?
- How does application architecture affect cloud migration?
- "How do geographic access requirements impact my cloud application approach?"
- Why is it important to understand application interdependencies and profiles?
Read Cisco's Migrating Applications white paper today.
New Cisco Product Documentation Available Online
"What's New in Cisco Product Documentation" is an online publication that provides information about the latest documentation releases for Cisco products. Updated monthly, this online publication is organized by product category to direct you quickly to the documentation for your products.
In addition to many new and revised documents, highlights of the May release include documentation for the following:
- Cisco Security Manager
- Cisco TelePresence Exchange System
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
View the latest release of "What's New in Cisco Product Documentation" online or as an RSS feed today.