Pre-order the New Edition of the Cisco Product Quick Reference Guide
The February 2009 edition of the Cisco Product Quick Reference Guide is now available for pre-order. This guide presents an overview of Cisco products, services, and solutions for every part of your business. A compact, portable, and easy-to-use reference tool, the guide includes brief overviews, important features, technical specifications, part numbers, and ordering information.
New features and information in this edition include:
- Built-in tabs to find products even quicker
- Expanded services descriptions by technology in each chapter
- Cisco WebEx Meeting applications
- Cisco Physical Security products
- Cisco CRS-1 Carrier Routing System
- Cisco Catalyst 2975 Series Switch
- Cisco Aironet 1140 Series Access Point
- Cisco Unified Workspace
- Cisco MXE 3000 Media Experience Engine
- Cisco TelePresence System 500 and 3200
- Cisco Nexus 2000 and 1000v Series Switches, and many more
If you appreciate being able to find current product and service descriptions at your fingertips, pre-order your copy of the guide today.
Cisco Introduces Cisco Configuration Engine 3.0
Cisco is pleased to announce the availability of Cisco Configuration Engine 3.0. Cisco Configuration Engine (Cisco CE) is a network management application designed to automate distribution of IOS configuration and IOS software images to a large number of devices efficiently and quickly. Cisco CE 3.0 is the latest version of this highly scalable, secure Cisco CE application.
Cisco CE features include:
- Zero-touch deployment for initial rollout of routers and switches
- Cisco IOS bulk configuration updates
- Cisco IOS software image distribution and activation
- Web Service API for programmatic access to Cisco CE
- Intuitive web-based graphical user interface
- Support for third-party devices
New features in Cisco CE 3.0 include:
- Support for Solaris 10 and Red Hat 4.0
- Increased scalability -- up to 30,000 devices on a single Cisco CE server
- Refreshed product collateral and end-customer documentation
- Certification on latest Sun hardware
- Cisco Validated Designs for high availability and scalability with multiple Cisco CEs
Cisco CE 3.0 supports the following platforms:
- Cisco Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Cisco Metro Ethernet Switches
- Cisco 7200/7300 and ASR Routers
- Cisco Mobile Wireless Routers, and more (please refer to datasheet for a complete list)
Learn more about this useful tool today.
If you have any questions regarding Cisco CE 3.0, please send an email to email@example.com.
New Cisco Product Documentation Available Online
"What's New in Cisco Product Documentation" is an online publication that provides information about the latest documentation releases for Cisco products. Updated monthly, this online publication is organized by product category to direct you quickly to the documentation for your products.
In addition to many new and revised Cisco IOS documents, highlights of the January release include documentation for the following:
- Cisco Application Control Engine Module
- Cisco IP Communicator 7.0
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express 2.0
View the latest release of "What's New in Cisco Product Documentation" online or as an RSS feed today.