New Cisco Small Business Support Community
Looking for the latest support information? Want to participate in discussions and exchange knowledge with an extensive network of peers and Cisco experts? Join the Cisco Small Business Support Community to learn more about best practices, ask support questions, or participate in discussions.
The Cisco Small Business Support Community is designed to make it easy for you to quickly reach the people and resources you need to experience the full value of your Cisco Small Business solution. You can keep current on the latest technology changes and product updates with news and event alerts. Or express yourself by telling Cisco what you would like to see from our Small Business solutions and support.
This new community offers:
- Easy Information Access - Share knowledge about best practices, configuration guides, tutorials, videos on demand, support Q&A, and more.
- Online Collaboration - Receive support information and recommendations directly from Cisco Small Business technology experts and industry peers.
- Searching and Tagging - Find and use Cisco Small Business support knowledge and information easily with powerful search capabilities.
- News and Events - Access the latest news and events related to Cisco Small Business and from Community peers.
- Accurate User Reputation - Showcases Community member contributions, enabling active users and key contributors to be recognized and highlighted with positive peer feedback.
- Local Support - Based on Community member demand, the Community will develop localized forums for country or region-specific support.
If you are a small business owner or Cisco channel partner, spend less time worrying about your technology and more time focusing on your business by utilizing the Cisco Small Business Support Community.
Join the conversation today.
New Cisco Product Documentation Available Online
"What's New in Cisco Product Documentation" is an online publication that provides information about the latest documentation releases for Cisco products. Updated monthly, this online publication is organized by product category to direct you quickly to the documentation for your products.
In addition to many new and revised documents, highlights of the March release include documentation for the following:
- Cisco Transport Manager
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Visual Voicemail
View the latest release of "What's New in Cisco Product Documentation" online or as an RSS feed today.