Cloud Corner: Transforming Enterprise Services with a Secure, Agile, Private Cloud Environment
Is a cloud computing solution in your organization's future? Beginning this month, the TS Newsletter is featuring exciting new information on Cisco's Cloud Enablement Services. We invite you to check out our Enterprise Cloud white paper for answers to the following questions and more:
- What are five basic cloud computing models?
- How can a private cloud enhance your organization's ability to deliver enterprise IT services?
- How can a private cloud be used to enhance business continuity?
- What things should you consider when planning for a transition to a private cloud?
In future issues, we'll cover chargeback, application migration and Cisco Cloud Enablement Services. We hope you enjoy this new series!
New Cisco Product Documentation Available Online
"What's New in Cisco Product Documentation" is an online publication that provides information about the latest documentation releases for Cisco products. Updated monthly, this online publication is organized by product category to direct you quickly to the documentation for your products.
In addition to many new and revised documents, highlights of the January release include documentation for the following:
- Cisco IOS Release 15.1(1)S, Cisco IOS Release 15.1(3)T, and Cisco IOS XE Release 3.2S
- Cisco IE 3010 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series
View the latest release of "What's New in Cisco Product Documentation" online or as an RSS feed today.