Now What? -- Getting Started with Your Cisco Services
"Would you like to learn how to take full advantage of your entitled support services? A new suite of learning and reference tools is now available to help you.
Visit the Accessing Cisco Technical Services web page at www.cisco.com/go/tsdelivery for the knowledge and guidance you need to help make your support access smooth and trouble-free. "
How will these tools help you?
- They can free up your time and enhance your productivity—by helping decrease the amount of time spent on access or process issues.
- They can help you make better support decisions and decrease the potential for error.
- This resource can serve as an ongoing training and reference tool for your organization.
Available materials include:
- Short interactive modules that address access and delivery processes, such as how to access the Cisco Support Website for fast support anytime, anywhere; how to open a service request with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center; and what to expect when a service issue requires hardware replacement. Modules include:
- Accessing Cisco Technical Services Overview — Presents a high-level overview.
- Cisco Support Website — Takes a look at the support site’s features and functionality.
- Cisco Technical Assistance Center — Explains the processes for technical resolution of support issues.
- Service Request Management — Shows how incoming service requests are handled by the Cisco Technical Assistance Center.
- Premium Services — Talks about Cisco Focused Technical Support and Remote Management Services, premium service packages that raise the level of personalization and interaction between the customer and Cisco Technical Services. These premium services impact elements of service requests and service request management.
- Service Supply Chain Delivery — Looks at service order management processes for parts replacement and managing service orders.
Additional resources include:
Empower yourself and your organization with the knowledge needed to get the most out of your entitled support services. Visit and bookmark the Accessing Cisco Technical Services webpage and use these tools as your reference and go-to resource.
Announcing the New Edition of the Cisco Product Quick Reference Guide
The September 2009 edition of the Cisco Product Quick Reference Guide is now available. This guide presents an overview of Cisco products, services, and solutions for every part of your business. A compact, portable, and easy-to-use reference tool, the guide includes brief overviews, important features, technical specifications, part numbers, and ordering information.
This new edition has a brand-new look, covers updates to existing products and services, and features many new product offerings including:
- Cisco 5500 Series Wireless LAN Controller
- Cisco Unified IP Phones 6900 Series
- Cisco TelePresence System 1300
- Cisco TelePresence Recording Server
- Cisco Video Surveillance 2000 Series IP Domes
- Cisco ASR9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco Unified Attendant Consoles Portfolio
- Cisco Network Building Mediator
If you appreciate being able to find current product and service descriptions at your fingertips, order your copy of the guide today at www.cisco.com/go/guide.
New Cisco Product Documentation Available Online
"What's New in Cisco Product Documentation" is an online publication that provides information about the latest documentation releases for Cisco products. Updated monthly, this online publication is organized by product category to direct you quickly to the documentation for your products.
In addition to many new and revised documents, highlights of the October release include documentation for the following:
- Cisco Fabric Manager
- Cisco MDS 9000 Family
- Cisco IP Communicator
View the latest release of "What's New in Cisco Product Documentation" online or as an RSS feed today.