CiscoWorks Voice Manager 2.2 is a Web-based voice management and reporting solution that provides enhanced capabilities to configure and provision voice ports, and to create and modify dial plans on voice-enabled Cisco routers. CVM supports voice-over-IP (VoIP), voice-over-Frame Relay (VoFR), and voice-over-ATM (VoATM) network deployments.
- Distributed architecture for increased scalability
- Ability to see all CiscoWorks Voice Manager servers on the network in a unified view
- Network partitioning—Ability to manage multiple customer networks on a CiscoWorks Voice Manager server
- Application access security
- Directory gatekeeper support
- Enhanced dial-peer management
- Polling of additional resource such as digital signal processor (DSP), CPU, and memory use
- Device support for Cisco® 5850, 5800, 5350, and 5400 access servers
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) support
- Support for uploads and downloads using Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
- CiscoWorks Common Services 2.2 with CiscoView 5.5
The CiscoWorks Voice Manager 2.2 and the CiscoWorks Voice Manager 2.2 updates begin shipping on December 8, 2003. Customers interested in purchasing these products can place orders through their normal sales channels (refer to Table 1 for ordering information) beginning November 10, 2003.
Existing CVM 2.0 customers with current Software Application Support (SAS) contracts can request the CiscoWorks Voice Manager service update kit using their service contract number at http://www.cisco.com/upgrade beginning December 12, 2003.
Customers interested in purchasing the CiscoWorks Voice Manager 2.2 solution or updates can place orders through their normal sales channels. Some CiscoWorks Voice Manager 2.2 components include strong encryption technologies, which are restricted for some types of U.S. export.
Table 1 Ordering Information for CiscoWorks Voice Manager 2.2
With the availability of the CiscoWorks Voice Manager 2.2 solution, Cisco is announcing the end of sales (EoS) for the products listed in Table 1. Older versions will continue to have extended support contracts offered for them, as indicated in the table.
Table 2 Product End-of-Sales Dates
For additional product information, refer to: http://www.cisco.com/go/cvm .
For additional information or questions, send e-mail to the product-marketing group at email@example.com .