Making Collaboration Simple
Offer users outside your firewall simple, highly secure access to all collaboration workloads, including video, voice, content, IM, and presence. Collaborate with people who are on third-party systems and endpoints or in other companies. Help teleworkers and Cisco Jabber mobile users work more effectively on their device of choice. Cisco Expressway allows you to do all this and more.
Set Your Business Apart
Learn how Expressway can enable mobile workers, video interoperability, and business-to-business and business-to-consumer collaboration.Watch now
Simplify and Extend Collaboration
Promote any-to-any collaboration with Cisco Collaboration Edge Architecture.Learn More
Features and Capabilities
Cisco Expressway is designed specifically for comprehensive collaboration services provided through Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Business Edition, or Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS). It provides established firewall-traversal technology and helps redefine traditional enterprise collaboration boundaries, supporting our vision of any-to-any collaboration.
Expressway can enable the following use cases:
- Remote, single-sign-on access to all collaboration workloads for mobile users and teleworkers without the need for a VPN client
- Business-to-business and business-to-consumer collaboration
- Hybrid Collaboration – connecting on-premises Cisco and third party assets to Cisco Spark and WebEx users in the Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
- Video interoperability with third-party vendors
As its primary features and benefits, Cisco Expressway:
- Offers proven and highly secure firewall-traversal technology to extend your organizational reach
- Deployment flexibility - deploy virtually or as an appliance
- Supports a wide range of Cisco IP phones, Cisco Collaboration Desk endpoints, and Jabber for smartphones, tablets, and desktops
- Complements bring-your-own-device (BYOD) strategies and policies for remote and mobile workers
- Is standards-based and highly secure
Work Together Anywhere
Expand how and where you collaborate with Cisco Jabber and Expressway technology. (0:45 sec)Watch Video
Put the Spark into Your HCS Services
Get the full capabilities of Cisco Spark with Cisco HCS as your call control.Learn More