This overview is designed to help you understand the Cisco DNA enrollment available under the Cisco® Enterprise Agreement (EA).
Software management is more complex than ever. The Cisco EA is a way to purchase Cisco subscription software that gets the right capabilities to the right people in an efficient and cost-effective way.
The Cisco EA helps organizations buy, consume, and manage Cisco technology across the software portfolio with unified terms and conditions. With the Cisco EA, organizations can select from one or more enrollments to address their business needs. The Cisco EA enables customers to simply procure and flexibly deploy Cisco’s flagship Cisco DNA software suites across switching, wireless, and SD-WAN and routing.
Easy to buy
● Has no retroactive overage fees, with the industry’s only “True Forward” feature.
● Controls costs by providing investment protection for existing licenses and services as well as budget predictability for growth.
Easy to consume
● Scales to meet changing business needs with licenses that allow organic growth and provide updates and upgrades.
● Saves time through co-termination of software subscriptions.
Easy to manage
● Simplifies and centralizes licensing management with a cross-portfolio, co-terminated agreement covering your entire worldwide organization.
● Provides one workspace to see all the software subscriptions procured, deployed, and due for renewal.
The minimum requirements to be eligible for the Cisco EA include:
● The Cisco DNA software subscription tier must be either Cisco DNA Premier or Cisco DNA Advantage.
● The minimum total contract value must be at least USD100,000.
● The term must be a 3- or 5-year agreement.
The Cisco EA includes Software Support, which covers 24x7x365 Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support; major, minor, and maintenance software release updates; and access to online resources. Software Support is entitled at the product-family level for each enrollment the customer is entitled to in the Cisco EA.
The Cisco DNA enrollment for Cisco EA includes limited-time special offers such as enterprise networking multisuite discounts, free Cisco DNA Center appliances, ramp offers to get to full enterprise-wide coverage, and partner implementation services. Learn more.
To buy a Cisco DNA enrollment for Cisco EA, contact your Cisco sales representative at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/buy.html. When searching for eligible partners, choose View Advanced Search > Authorizations > EA Cisco DNA-Switching Wireless Routing.
To learn more about the Cisco DNA software suites, visit https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/software/dna-software/index.html.