Cisco Virtualization Experience Media Edition extends the Cisco Jabber for Windows collaboration experience to virtualized environments by facilitating real-time voice and video traffic processing on the local devices.
With Cisco VXME, organizations can deliver the same uncompromised user experience of Cisco Jabber to virtual desktops on thin clients and Windows PCs.
Cisco Virtualization Experience Media Edition:
- Can enable Jabber for Windows to run in virtualized environments
- Offers high-definition video and wide band audio using local media processing
- Provides quality of service for voice and video media
- Offers integrated Cisco Unified Communications accessories
- Supports the following operating systems running on the local device:
Windows (7, 8, 8.1 10)
WES 7, WES 8
SUSE Linux SLETC
HP Thin Pro
Support for a wide range of operating systems allows for an extensive range of thin client end points see release notes for further details.
Specifications at a Glance
- Supported with Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix XenApp for Published Desktops, VMware View
- High-definition audio and video using local media processing
- Accessories inline call control support from Jabra, Logitech, Sennheiser and Plantronics designed for Cisco