Available in the United States. If your equipment can be powered on, submit your return request through our web platform and schedule pickup. Enter serial numbers or product IDs to get end-to-end visibility of your return.
Available globally. If your equipment cannot be powered on, use our webform to submit your request and an agent will arrange pickup.
1. Use the product recycle pick-up form to request your end-of-life equipment pickup.
2. Mark “Yes” if a “Certificate of Recycling” is required.
3. Input contact and pickup details.
4. When completing your request form, you must be registered on Cisco.com and use the same email address you used when registering at Cisco.com--otherwise, a case will not be generated.
5. It is important to include the number of pallets/e-bins and estimated total weight, so Cisco can determine the truck size and labor for pickup.
6. If you have any special instructions regarding pickup, materials, who to contact, etc., fill out the “Special Instructions” section.
7. If you know the quantity and part information for your Cisco products, add new lines and input the requested information. If not, fill in the information you have, and we will do the rest.
8. Don’t forget to hit “Submit Pickup Request.”
For more information on all Cisco returns options, visit the Cisco Returns Portal
Find out answers to common questions about Cisco's Takeback and Reuse Program.
The Cisco Takeback and Reuse Program lets Cisco equipment owners return hardware that has reached end-of-use, at no cost. This includes equipment branded by companies acquired by Cisco.
Easy, convenient, and free. Choose the option that best meets your needs or call 1 844 973 8876 (U.S. only) to schedule an equipment pickup by Cisco.
Returned equipment is stored in a secure location and data is cleared from returned hard drives to protect data security.
We reuse and recycle 99.9% of what is returned to us, which helps our customers meet their sustainability goals and ensures responsible disposition of equipment.
All equipment returned to Cisco is decommissioned in an environmentally safe manner.
Our processes comply with all applicable regulations.
All Cisco products are accepted, and non-branded products are accepted with pre-approval.
We clear data from all returned hard drives.
We offer receipts for your return, regardless of which tool you use.
Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins signed the Capital Equipment Pledge, committing to provide 100% product return, pickup, and transport-- worldwide, at no cost.
Cisco Refresh is a cost-effective, sustainable way to leverage Cisco products. Products are fully remanufactured and certified. Critical upgrades are completed and all equipment is under standard warranty.