Document ID: 110375
In a Cisco Unity Connection 7.0 failover environment, the licenses that are needed on the primary and the secondary servers have different requirements.
For information on how to troubleshoot the Cisco Unity Connection Licensing Issues, refer to these documents:
Cisco recommends that you are familiar with a Cisco Unity Connection failover environment.
This document is based on an Cisco Unity Connection 7.0 failover environment.
Refer to Cisco Technical Tips Conventions for more information on document conventions.
In Cisco Unity Connection 7.0 in a failover environment, the publisher must have licenses that contain users and ports. The subscriber server must have the same number of ports licensed as the publisher. However, the subscriber does not need any users licensed. The user licenses are replicated from the publisher.
- System Requirements for Cisco Unity Connection Release 8.x- Licensing Requirements
- Unity Connection Licensing Issues
- Cisco Unity Connection 7.0 Network Ports Reference
- Voice Technology Support
- Voice and Unified Communications Product Support
- Technical Support & Documentation - Cisco Systems
|Updated: Feb 13, 2012||Document ID: 110375|