Promote Collaboration Anywhere
Stay connected and productive with messaging, presence, enterprise social, and application development.
- Collaborate from any workspace with new unified communications applications
- Easily access presence, instant messaging, voice and video, voice messages, desktop sharing, and conferencing
- Maintain consistent experiences with any device: PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Nokia, and BlackBerry
- Access voice messages anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Use a highly secure, scalable, and reliable solution.
- Reduce TCO and get flexible deployment options.
- Cisco Jabber for Android
- Cisco Jabber for iPad
- Cisco Jabber for iPhone
- Cisco Jabber for Mac
- Cisco Jabber for Windows
- Cisco Jabber Guest
- Cisco Jabber IM for BlackBerry
- Cisco Personal Assistant
- Cisco Unified Personal Communicator
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Express
Comprehensive and Interactive Collaboration
Cisco unified communications applications provide a comprehensive and contextual environment that puts people, not technology, at the center of collaboration.
You can use this industry-leading platform and its productivity tools from any location on any device. Accelerate innovation and improve decision making by:
- Helping users communicate more securely and effectively inside and outside your organization
- Connecting email, instant messaging, conferencing, presence, voice services, and voicemail
- Providing the same tools and integrated collaborative experience across devices
This device-independent approach can be deployed on a PC, iPhone or iPad, Android smartphone, or other device.
The Cisco Collaboration Architecture defines a set of core collaboration services that you can use for your specific IT roadmap. With its flexible consumption models, you can deploy solutions as a combination of on-premises and cloud-based services that scale as required.
The applications in the Cisco Collaboration portfolio are based on this open, interoperable architecture. They help enable a broad range of solutions that match your current and future business needs and priorities.
Reach Your Business Goals
Learn new ways to use collaboration technology to support your business objectives.Explore Use Cases
At a Glance
Reliable and highly secure collaboration solutions from Cisco can help you address today’s business challenges and build a competitive advantage.
Cisco unified communications applications provide a consistent experience throughout the workday as users move among:
- Desktop and laptop computers
- Mobile devices
Applications such as Cisco Jabber and Cisco WebEx solutions have platform-specific coding for different operating systems, including:
- Apple iOS
- Microsoft Windows
- RIM BlackBerry
With the open APIs, you can integrate Cisco products with web-based and third-party applications such as:
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- CRM (including Microsoft Outlook and Salesforce.com)
Users get direct access to instant messaging, presence, desktop sharing, and video capabilities from within their primary applications.