- Massive and overnight
increases in your remote workforce
- Increased security concerns
- Growth in new cloud
services and applications
- Prioritization of worker safety
- Securely enabling remote
workers, remote experts
and dispersed teams
- Continuity of operations,
production and supply chains
How do you successfully balance acceleration and disruption? What about risk and opportunity?
You need solutions designed and built for change at any scale across your teams, factory, supply chain, and the manufacturing industry landscape. Cisco can transform how you connect your people, secure your organization, and automate your processes.
Cisco Business Resiliency and Workforce Continuity solutions reimagine and redesign manufacturing by securely connecting remote teams and facilities to maintain production during normal operations, times of crisis or unforeseen business disruptions.
- Allow back-office workers, engineers, operators, and others to maintain continuity and normalcy of operations and keep employee communication levels high
- Reduce the risk of exposure to harmful environments
- Deliver a remote, secure, and interactive session to all employees
- Support remote sites, working from home, data entry, and sensor data information
- Involve your critical partners in on-site operations, even when they are remote
- Enable operation at near full coverage as opposed to a “skeleton crew”
Cisco Business Resiliency and Workforce Continuity solutions provide you with the tools to securely maintain communications and collaboration with your dispersed and remote workers during normal operations or times of crisis, incidents or unforeseen business disruptions. Give your workforce the tools they need to safely and securely continue operations and maintain productivity, whether in person or remote.
See how Cisco Business Resiliency Solutions can provide workforce continuity to your teams, facilities, and supply chain to keep your operations humming no matter what.Use our interactive tool
- The Conference Board – Human Capital Responses to the Covid-19 Pandemic Survey (April 2020)
- McKinsey: Industry 4.0: Reimagining manufacturing operations after COVID-19 (July 2020)
- NAM Coronavirus Outbreak Special Survey (February/March 2020)