The team captain is a customer individual who is authorized by the customer to use the Learning Credits Management Tool to manage credits, review transactions, generate reports, and identify team players.
The team captain plays a critical role in the Learning Credits Management Tool (LCMT), monitoring account usage and guarding against fraudulent use of the credits. Team captains can view their accounts, approve or deny transactions, view reports, and receive notifications.
The team captain must open a case with Cisco to obtain access to the Learning Credits account, or the Cisco account manager may assign access to the team captain authorized by the customer. Only the team captain can log in to the LCMT. The system sends the team captain an email that provides instructions for accessing the account. The team captain can then complete account setup, including designating other individuals as team players, as authorized by their company. The team players receive email from the system with instructions for accessing the account. Team players can view the accounts they have access to and may be able to view reports and receive notifications.
The LCMT is a robust online tool that is designed to help team captains monitor and manage the company's usage of Cisco Learning Credits. The LCMT:
1. To access the LCMT, go to cisco.com/go/lcmt. The Cisco.com login window appears.
2. At the login window, enter your Cisco.com username and click Next.
3. Enter your Cisco.com password and click Log In. The Terms and Conditions window appears.
4. Read the terms and conditions and click Accept. The LCMT Home page appears.
NOTE: If you decline the program terms, you will not be able to access your account.
2. To view the details of an account, click the Plus (+) icon next to the account name.
TIP: You can click the Search button without entering any specific criteria to view all transactions that have occurred in the account since it was created.
NOTE: If you download the report to Excel, you can view the system notes that accompany the transactions.
NOTE: The quick access ribbon shows the status of all Learning Credits transactions in your account. Click a segment of the ribbon to view only those transactions. You can also search for specific transactions by training provider, transaction number, SO number, course acronym, request status, a date range for debits, or a date range for the start of a class.
5. To change the status of the pending request, click the Down arrow next to Debit Approval Status and choose On Hold, Denied, or Approved:
You can also leave the status as Pending if you simply want to add notes to the request.
6. Click Update to submit the transaction. A popup window appears that confirms the transaction update and shows who processed the debit request.
7. Close the window to return to the Approve Debits page, and note that the quick access ribbon reflects the change in the transaction category numbers.
1. To allow debit requests in some or all accounts to be approved automatically, on the Transactions tab, click Autoapprove Debits.
2. At the right, in the Autoapprove Debits column, check the check box for each account that does not require manual approval by the team captain. You can enable automatic approval for some accounts or select it or deselect it for all accounts.
3. Click Submit to update the automatic approvals. A confirmation message appears on the Autoapprove Debits page.
If your company has segmented its Learning Credits account into a prime account and one or more branch accounts, the team captain of the prime account can transfer credits from the prime account to a branch.
NOTE: Cisco.com credentials cannot be shared. Each team player must have a valid Cisco.com username and password.
(US) 1-800-553-6387 Option 4, Option 1