This document describes the procedure to collect ShowTech logs from the Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning (PCP) Manager Global Administration page. This option is available from Cisco PCP Manager Version 10.6 and later.
Cisco recommends that you have knowledge of Cisco PCP.
The information in this document is based on Cisco PCP Manager Version 10.6.
The information in this document was created from the devices in a specific lab environment. All of the devices used in this document started with a cleared (default) configuration. If your network is live, make sure that you understand the potential impact of any command.
The supported browsers are:
- Mozilla Firefox Versions 17 ESR, 24 ESR, and 31 ESR
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Versions 10 and 11
- Log in to the PCP administration page with the Global Admin credentials.
- Choose Administration > Logging and ShowTech.
- Choose Detail from the Application level and the NICE level drop-down lists. Click Save Settings.
- There is also an option to enable additional debugs for Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Instant Messaging and Presence, and Unity Connection information. Check the required check boxes.
- Note the current timestamp and recreate the issue.
- Choose Administration > Logging and ShowTech and click Generate ShowTech.
- In the popup window, choose the Start date and time and the End date and time or specify the duration.
- In the Select Components section, check or uncheck the required components. Click Start Collection.
- Click the refresh icon in order to refresh the page with the current ShowTech in progress.
- Once collected, click the ShowTech file name in order to open and save the file.
- In order to browse through the logs online, choose Administration > Logging and ShowTech and click Browse Logs.
- If you browse through logs, a new tab opens as shown in this example.