|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Unified Fabric for Data Center Server Access
Your next-generation data center has specific server networking needs. The Cisco Nexus 5020 2 rack unit (RU) switch delivers an Ethernet-based Unified Fabric to meet those needs.
Learn more about Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches. (8:08 min)
The Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch foundation is built upon:
- High-performance 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Data center bridging (DCB)
- Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- Virtual-machine-optimized networking
This switch also delivers more than 1 Tbps of switching capacity with 40 fixed wire-speed 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports that support DCB and FCoE. In addition, two expansion ports support any combination of the following modules:
- 8-port 1/2/4 Gigabit Fibre Channel
- 6-port 1/2/4/8 Gigabit Fibre Channel
- 4-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet (DCB and FCoE) and 4-port 1/2/4 Gigabit Fibre Channel
- 6-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet (DCB and FCoE)
A broad group of industry-leading partners supports the open, standards-based unified fabric architecture of the Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch.
- Press Coverage: InfoWorld
Cisco Nexus 5000 bridges the network gap.
(All Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches Products Bulletins List ) White Papers
(All Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches Products White Papers List )
Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Architecture: The Building Blocks of the Unified Fabric
Unified Data Center Fabric: Reduce Costs and Improve Flexibility
Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches: Decrease Data Center Costs with Consolidated I/O