The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
What if a server had the density and cabling advantages of a blade server and the expandability of a rack server? It would be the fastest ramping Cisco UCS® product ever. The Cisco UCS X-Series, powered by Cisco Intersight, was purpose-built through foundational innovations for transforming on-premises compute deployments for hybrid-cloud operating models.
The Cisco UCS X210c M7 Compute Node form factor offers more I/O, more storage, better cooling, and seamless upgrades to connectivity technologies than previous blade server systems. If you run workloads that require graphical acceleration, you can have two drives and up to two GPUs on the server. With Cisco UCS X-Fabric Technology, up to four additional GPUs can be added.
With the 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors, with 50 percent more cores per socket over previous generations, and advanced features such as Intel Advanced Matrix Extensions (AMX) and In-Memory Analytics Accelerator (IAA), many applications will see significant performance improvements with the Cisco UCS X210c M7 Compute Node.
Cisco Customer Experience (CX) Custom Quick Start Solutions help you implement your Cisco UCS X-Series technology successfully, faster, and with less risk. CX experts assist with design development, validation of your deployment prerequisites, and configuration of your workloads. We also work with you to establish a system health baseline. Then, our experts train your team to use the new solution. With expertise, best practices, and insights developed from more than 35 years of leading large-scale technology implementations, you can trust us to help you get your Cisco UCS solution up and running the right way, the first time.
● Simplify administration of your hybrid-cloud infrastructure with Cisco Intersight™, freeing your IT staff to focus on mission-critical and value-added projects
● Allows you to standardize on a single platform for both your rack and blade workloads
● Decrease Operating Expenses (OpEx) for power, cooling, management, and maintenance by consolidating older servers onto the newest generation of modular servers
● Improve application performance with 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors and increased memory bandwidth
● Up to two 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors (with up to 60 cores per socket)
◦ 32 DIMM slots (16 DIMMs per CPU socket)
◦ 4800 MT/s DDR5 memory plus other speeds depending on the CPU installed
◦ 32x DDR5 DIMMs for up to 8 TB of capacity using 256 GB DIMMs
● Virtual Interface Cards:
◦ Cisco UCS VIC 15231 modular LAN on Motherboard (mLOM), two-port, 2x100Gbps
◦ Cisco UCS VIC 15420 secure boot mLOM, four-port, 4x25Gbps
◦ Cisco UCS VIC 15422 secure boot mezzanine, four-port, 4x25Gbps
● Up to six SAS/SATA or NVMe disk drives
● M.2 boot options:
◦ Up to two 960 GB SATA with optional hardware RAID
◦ Up to two 960 GB NVMe with Intel VROC RAID
● One front mezzanine slot for a Cisco FlexStorage RAID controller, Cisco FlexStorage passthrough, or two drives and up to two GPUs
● Optionally connect one UCS X440p PCIe node with Cisco X-Fabric Technology supporting up to four GPUs
● Support for UCS Manager 4.3.2 or later
For more information about modernizing your infrastructure with the Cisco UCS X210c M7 Compute Node, refer to the data sheet or spec sheet. For more information about Cisco UCS X-Series, go to https://cisco.com/go/ucsx and for all Cisco UCS Servers, please visit https://www.cisco.com/go/ucs.