Introducing the Cisco Lab Safe Promotion
Learning@Cisco is pleased to introduce the Cisco Lab Safe promotion. The Cisco Lab Safe promotion allows qualifying Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE Routing & Switching students who don't pass their first CCIE lab exam attempt to retake the CCIE lab exam at no additional cost (a $1,400 US value).
The Cisco 360 Learning Program for R&S guides engineers who have three to five years of networking experience through an effective, job-relevant, and proven program to build expert-level skills and to prepare for the rigorous Cisco CCIE R&S certification exams. Together, the Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE R&S and the Cisco Lab Safe promotion provide added assurance in the quality and value of your training investment.
Students must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for the Cisco Lab Safe promotion:
- Obtain their instructor's recommendation
- Complete the Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE R&S Essentials Package or a CIERS instructor-led workshop
- Score 80% or better on one of the CIERS 1-4 performance assessments
Only select Authorized Cisco Learning Partners offer the Cisco 360 Learning Program curriculum and Cisco Lab Safe promotion.
Find out more about Cisco Lab Safe promotion and the official terms and conditions on the Cisco Learning Network.
TechWiseTV: "The Insiders' Guide to Cisco Career Certifications"
Cisco Career Certifications help ensure more than higher levels of pay. They also identify you to employers and customers alike as an IT professional committed to being the best in your field.
Which certifications are most valuable in today’s technical and economic environment? Where can you get access to the best resources and networking gear for your next exam?
Get the answers to these and other questions as the TechWiseTV team prowls the floor and takes you behind the scenes at CiscoLive 2009! Learn which Cisco Career Certifications are right for your career path. Discover the latest changes to the curriculum and which tests are now required for different certifications. Find out the technical areas where you need to prioritize your training and preparation for each. Join us as we reveal:
- New concentration options available on the CCNA and which is right for you
- Why the CCVP could be your primary career differentiator and where you should focus your time and energy to prepare for it
- The big changes to the CCIE and the knowledge areas that Jimmy Ray considers most critical
- Alternatives for getting hands-on access to networking gear that these certifications require without breaking the bank
- Where and how to get the help you need to ace your next Cisco certification exam
Learn more and register to view today.
LIVE "Ask the Expert" Event October 21
On October 21, 2009, Cisco expert Edison Ortiz will provide an update on best practices for campus quality of service (QoS) with Cisco switches. QoS has proved a foundational network infrastructure technology required to support the transparent convergence of voice, video, and data networks. QoS has also proved to complement and strengthen the overall security of a network.
As business needs continue to evolve and expand, however, they place new demands on QoS technologies and designs. Join this event to get the latest news about how Cisco switches are evolving to meet those demands.
October 21, 2009, Time: 10:00 a.m. PDT
Upcoming "Ask the Expert" Events and TechTalks from NetPro
Networking Professionals Connection (NetPro) is an interactive website where you can discuss Cisco networking products and technologies with Cisco experts and networking professionals around the world.
Upcoming events on NetPro include:
- "Ask the Expert" events, which allow you to discuss specific networking issues online with Cisco engineers:
- "IOS Embedded Management Technologies," now through October 23
- "SMB Unified Communications," now through October 23
- "Cisco Security Management," October 26 through November 6
- "TBD," October 26 through November 6
Note: "Ask the Expert" events are subject to rescheduling. Please refer to the URL above for the most current schedule.
- TechTalks are online webcasts that focus on particular technology subjects. You can view the latest event schedule, register to attend a live session, and view archived presentations on the web any time.
To attend an event or participate in a discussion forum, visit Networking Professionals Connection.