TechWiseTV: "Redefining the Remote Office"
As more and more employees work from branch, remote, and home offices, making them as productive as possible while reducing technology support burdens and security risks has become a critical challenge for IT managers. How can you give small remote offices and teleworkers the sophisticated tools they need to maximizetheir productivity without causing major support challenges for your staff? How do you maintain effective security and enforce compliance policies far beyond the safe confines of your LAN?
TechWiseTV explores the issues and the latest technologies that can enable you to effectively support the growing virtual office trend. Discover how you can anticipate the ever-changing needs of remote workers and empower them with enterprise-class applications, no matter where they work, without exceeding your IT budget. This 60-minute video broadcast will show you how to:
- Reduce the length, complexity, and cost of deployment, management, and upgrades in branch and home offices
- Eliminate configuration errors and save time with Cisco Validated Design Guides
- Control security threats and maintain compliance policies regardless of location or access device
- Reduce branch "box sprawl" and complexity by consolidating servers and appliances
- Extend the functionality of your branch routers with value-added, integrated applications customized to your business
Learn more and register.
Get Access to Cisco Live Technical Training Sessions
Subscribe to Cisco Live Virtual now to watch hundreds of technical sessions from Cisco Live 2008. The sessions include technology topics such as network systems, security, wireless, and data center -- all recorded live in Orlando.
Build your own curriculum with the My Sessions section, where you can tag content and create your own one-stop learning resource. In My Sessions, you can easily download content such as session presentations and relevant URL bookmarks into your virtual event bag, and even rate the sessions you viewed.
More than 10,000 networking professionals attended Cisco Live 2008 to get technical training, grow their knowledge and skills, and extend their professional network. Now you have the opportunity to gain the same benefits online at Cisco Live Virtual.
Subscribe today and begin your training.
Upcoming "Ask the Expert" Events and TechTalks from Networking Professionals Connection.
- Ask the Expert
- "Cisco Virtual Office," now through October 17
- "Catalyst 4900M," now through October 17
- "Enhanced Power over Ethernet - Virtualization," October 20-31