New Sydney CCIE Lab Location
The CCIE lab in Sydney, Australia, has recently moved to a new location in St. Leonards. For complete information on the Sydney lab, visit the Sydney, Australia lab exam page.
Transition to New Certifications Management Tracking Database
We recently communicated to you about the decision to shift to a "primary vendor" strategy for the delivery of Cisco certification exams (both written and hands-on lab exams), such as the Cisco CCNA and CCIE exams. After extensive research, Pearson VUE was chosen as the primary test delivery partner.
This new test delivery strategy also requires us to enhance our online exam registration, tracking, and customer notification systems. Cisco is working closely with Pearson VUE to develop new capabilities in these areas. However, during this development period, there may be certain features of the previous online registration system that are temporarily unavailable due to the rapid construction of a new online exam registration and tracking system. We appreciate your patience as we enhance and improve our certification programs and operations. Over time, you will begin to notice significant improvements in the way we process your certification needs online.
If you have questions:
- A general FAQ about the primary vendor strategy has been posted. This Website will be updated regularly as new information and developments are announced.
- If you have primary vendor strategy questions that are not addressed by the above FAQ, or if you need assistance registering online, please contact the Cisco Certification Online Support Team.
- If you would like more information about taking a Cisco test at Pearson VUE, you will find a complete listing of customer service phone numbers at the Pearson VUE Website.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
TechWiseTV: "Architecting a Multilayer Security Approach"
To stop hackers and data thieves, you have to know how they think and work. In this 60-minute video, Cisco security experts Robb Boyd, Jimmy Ray Purser, and Chris Jackson reveal their methods by breaking into a live network built on the set and launching a multiphased attack through a wireless access point, mapping the network, and gaining access to valuable customer data.
In this video, you will:
- See how a multilayer approach to security can help you identify, locate, isolate, and stop malicious attacks before they cause serious damage.
- Discover the vulnerabilities of wired and wireless networks, and what you need to do to make sure that your remote access points cannot be used to gain entry and access to valuable customer data.
- Learn how you can effectively secure your network from both outside and inside abuse without disrupting your business.
Learn more and register to view video.
Upcoming "Ask the Expert" Events and TechTalks from Networking Professionals Connection.
- Ask the Expert
- "Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition," now through August 24
- "Smart Call Home," now through August 24
- "Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for SMB," August 27 through September 7
- "Enterprise WLAN Deployment," August 27 through September 7
Note: "Ask the Expert" events are subject to rescheduling. Please refer to the URL above for the most current schedule.
To attend an event or participate in a discussion forum, visit Networking Professionals Connection today.