Technical Training with Cisco Live Virtual
Build your knowledge about technologies such as mobility, wireless, network systems, security, data center, and more with a membership to Cisco Live Virtual. Browse the unique 3D virtual environment using guest access and view a complimentary session online now.
With your US$250 subscription, you will have access to more than 300 technical training and educational sessions presented by Cisco engineers, technology experts, and training partners from Cisco Live 2008. In addition, you can participate in live interactive Webcasts and Second Life TechChats, link to discussion forums, and network with peers.
More than 10,000 networking professionals attend Cisco Live technical training to extend their knowledge base and skills. Now you have the opportunity to experience the same technical training online.
Subscribe today and begin your training.
TechWiseTV: "Customer Service: From Calls to Contacts"
Today, providing superior customer service is the shared responsibility of everyone in your organization. Whether you are an IT professional or business manager, be sure to watch this episode of TechWiseTV and see the latest innovations in contact center solutions. Learn how these technologies can enable you to serve customers more quickly, more intelligently, and more efficiently.
Discover how video is revolutionizing customer service in ways that might surprise you. Find out how you can give customers on-demand access to experts in your company to more quickly resolve problems or take advantage of special opportunities.
Watch TechWiseTV and learn:
- The critical components of a modern contact center
- How to empower customers to serve themselves
- How to take advantage of web, email, and chat
- The latest innovations in customer relationship management (CRM) integration
- New reporting and monitoring options that enable you to maximize contact center efficiency
- How video is creating new opportunities
Learn more and register to view today.
Upcoming "Ask the Expert" Events and TechTalks from Networking Professionals Connection.
- Ask the Expert
- "WAN Optimization and Application Acceleration," now through August 22
- "SSL VPN," now through August 22
- "Integrating and Deploying Fax over IP (FoIP) Solutions," August 25 through September 5
- "Unified Customer Voice Portal (CVP)," August 25 through September 5