Cisco Announces Localized Versions of CCNA Exams and Curriculum
To increase networking skills around the world, Cisco will release translated versions of all three CCNA exams in Japanese (December 1, 2007), Simplified Chinese (December 22, 2007), Spanish (December 23, 2007) and Russian (January 11, 2008). Additionally, localized versions of the related training courses -- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Parts 1 and 2 -- will be released to authorized learning partners in Japanese and Spanish (November 30, 2007), and Russian (December 15, 2007).
Get more information about Cisco Career Certification and CCNA.
INTRO 2.1 and ICND 2.3 Courses and Exams End of Life (EOL)
Cisco retired recently the INTRO 2.1 and ICND 2.3 courses as well as their affiliated exams: INTRO #640-821, ICND #640-811, and CCNA# 640-801.
The new CCENT and CCNA exams -- ICND1 #640-822, ICND2#640-816, and CCNA #640-802 (composite) -- are currently available at all VUE testing centers. The new ICND1 and ICND2 courses are now available globally through Cisco Learning Partners, Cisco Network Academies, and Cisco Press.
Find out more about ICND1 and ICND2.
TechWiseTV: "SIP Architecture and Design"
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is harnessing the power and openness of the Internet to revolutionize voice communications. Learn why you need SIP and how your organization can take full advantage of its potential. Discover how it simplifies your IT management and maximizes your flexibility. This TechWiseTV video broadcast will show you:
- How SIP works and how it affects your network design, configuration, and security
- Why all of your future communications solutions should be SIP-enabled
- How SIP frees you from the limitations of proprietary voice solutions
- How SIP enables you to adapt to new business opportunities or challenges much faster
- What SIP can and cannot do
- How SIP will enable new applications such as presence and mobility
Learn more and register to view video.
Upcoming "Ask the Expert" Events and TechTalks from Networking Professionals Connection.
- Ask the Expert
- "Application Intelligence in the Branch WAN," now through November 16
- "Data Center Testing at Cisco," now through November 16
- "Cisco Smart Business Communications System," now through November 16
- "Unified Communications on the 1861," November 26 through December 7
- "Catalyst 4500-E Switch," November 26 through December 7
- "CS-MARS," November 26 through December 7
Note: "Ask the Expert" events are subject to rescheduling. Please refer to the URL above for the most current schedule.
To attend an event or participate in a discussion forum, visit Networking Professionals Connection today.