Cisco Introduces Updated CCVP Certification
In an effort to meet the demanding and complex skills required by today's Voice Professional, Cisco is announcing an update to its popular CCVP certification. Utilizing hands-on and scenario-based lab exercises to provide practical skills for successful, real-world job situations, individuals will have the opportunity to differentiate themselves and advance their careers. In turn, these better-prepared employees can help employers reduce business risk, improve productivity, and maximize technology investments.
CCVP updates include:
- Content on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and mobility features including single number reach and mobile voice access
- Enhanced, hands-on lab exercises developing the practical skills needed for a successful Voice networking career
- New Lab feedback loops to help students verify in-class configurations
- New CVOICE 6.0, CIPT 1 6.0, and CIPT 2 6.0 courses and corresponding updated exams, 642-436 CVOICE, 642-446 CIPT1, and 642-456 CIPT2
Find out more about CCVP today.
TechWiseTV: "Applying Web 2.0 to Your Business Challenges"
Traditional models for management and problem solving are changing. Thanks to the advent of wikis, blogs, social networks, and other Web 2.0 tools, the ways organizations foster collaboration and promote innovation are undergoing profound change.
This 60-minute video Webcast explores the new paradigm created by the Web 2.0 phenomenon and shows you how this model can be applied to virtually any business process. Learn how you can use Web 2.0 applications to solve technical challenges, promote business innovation, uncover new product or market opportunities, and make employees much more productive. Some of the true visionaries and industry experts in the field of Web 2.0 will share their ideas and provide practical applications, including:
- Don Tapscott, coauthor of "Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything"
- Jeremiah Owyang, Forrester Research's Senior Analyst for Social Computing
- Robert Scoble, new Managing Director of FastCompany.TV and author of "How Blogs Are Changing the Way Businesses Talk to Customers"
Learn more and register to view today.
Cisco Networkers Is Now Part of Cisco Live 2008
Cisco Live, Cisco's annual IT and communications conference and home to the U.S. Networkers Program, will be held June 22-26 in Orlando, Florida. This year when you buy a Cisco Live 2008 Full Conference pass, you get access to three programs: Networkers, IT Insights Program, and the Developer Services Program.
Join your peers and experience The Power of Collaboration through daily educational programs, technical training sessions, and numerous networking opportunities. Event highlights include a keynote by John Chambers, the Customer Appreciation Event, and over 400 sessions.
Register now for registration savings.
Upcoming "Ask the Expert" Events and TechTalks from Networking Professionals Connection
Upcoming "Ask the Expert" Events and TechTalks from Networking Professionals Connection.
- Ask the Expert
- "Deploying and Supporting Multicast in an L3VPN Network," now through April 18
- "Preparing for CCIE in SP Routing & Switching," now through April 18
- "Cisco Unified Communications for SMB Market," April 21 through May 2
- "Catalyst 4500 Series," April 21 through May 2
Note: "Ask the Expert" events are subject to rescheduling. Please refer to the URL above for the most current schedule.
To attend an event or participate in a discussion forum, visit Networking Professionals Connection today.