Cisco Live 2008: Early Bird Registration Now Open
Cisco Live, Cisco's annual IT and communications conference and home to the U.S. Networkers Program, will be held June 22-26 in Orlando, Florida. This year when you buy a Cisco Live 2008 Full Conference pass, you get access to three programs: Networkers, IT Insights Program, and the Developer Services Program.
Join your peers and experience The Power of Collaboration through daily educational programs, technical training sessions, and numerous networking opportunities. Event highlights include a keynote by John Chambers, the Customer Appreciation Event, and over 250 sessions.
Register by April 18 and save US$300.
TechWiseTV: "Network Admission Control Design"
As the number of unmanaged devices used by employees, contractors, and guests who need access to your network expands, the likelihood of noncompliance with your security policies also increases. To solve this dilemma, many IT professionals are either implementing or considering Network Admission Control (NAC). Is NAC right for your network? What are the issues you have to address to successfully deploy NAC?
TechWiseTV answers these questions and shows you the principal technical considerations and options available to you in a mature, goal-oriented NAC implementation. This 60-minute video broadcast will help you learn about:
- If NAC is right for your network
- The four deployment modes you should consider
- Design and topology considerations
- The common pitfalls to avoid that often doom a NAC installation
- Design implications for VPN, wireless, remote sites, or a campus
- What to do when things fail
- How to account for non-PC devices without manual workarounds
Let TechWiseTV help you determine if you need NAC and how to implement it properly.
Learn more and register to view video.
Upcoming "Ask the Expert" Events and TechTalks from Networking Professionals Connection.
- Ask the Expert
- "Self Healing Operating System for the Data Center," now through March 21
- "Troubleshooting Intrusion Prevention Systems," now through March 21
- "Aggregation Services Router," March 24 through April 4
- "Prepping for CCIE in Routing and Switching," March 24 through April 4
Note: "Ask the Expert" events are subject to rescheduling. Please refer to the URL above for the most current schedule.
To attend an event or participate in a discussion forum, visit Networking Professionals Connection today.