Evolved Programmable Network Solutions
Achieve new levels of infrastructure scale, speed, and flexible programmability with our Evolved Programmable Network solutions.
Based on the Cisco Open Network Environment (ONE) architecture for service providers, these solutions open the network to the opportunities presented by software defined networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV).
The Evolved Programmable Network solutions are part of the infrastructure layer consisting of physical and virtual devices working together to form an end-to-end unified fabric for a programmable network. The result? A simpler, more agile and programmable network.
The Evolved Programmable Network delivers advanced virtualization, orchestration, and automation capabilities to power the following:
The following links provide more details about Evolved Programmable Network solutions for your service provider infrastructure.
- Carrier Ethernet and Edge Solutions: End-to-end Carrier Ethernet solutions offer industry-leading scale and performance.
- Cisco Carrier-Grade IPv6 Solution: Helps you transition from IPv4.
- Convergence and Core Network Solutions: Use these intelligent core network solutions for massive bandwidth and converging IP and optical layers.
- Optical Network Solutions: Optical transport solutions help to scale bandwidth, lower costs, increase service velocity, and facilitate network convergence.
- Management and Orchestration: Get help planning, managing, monitoring, provisioning, and analyzing network functions and performance.
- Data Center Solutions: These solutions combine compute, storage, network, and management into a platform designed to automate IT as a service across physical and virtual environments.