||Verify that the INPUT OK LED on
the PSM is green.
- If the IN LED is green, the AC source is good and the
power supply is functional.
- If the IN LED is off, ensure that the PSM is flush
with the back of the chassis. Turn off the power switch, tighten the captive
installation screw, and then turn on the power switch.
- If the IN LED remains off, there might be a problem with
the AC source or the power cord.
- Turn off the power to the switch, connect the power cord to
another power source if one is available, and turn on the power.
- If the IN LED is green, the problem is the first power
- If the IN LED fails to light up after you connect the power
supply to a new power source, replace the power cord, and turn on the switch.
- If the IN LED then lights up, return the first power cord
If this unit has more than one power cord, repeat Step 1 (and all the substeps) for each
For information about PSM LEDs, see Power Supply Module LEDs.