Lower your cost of ownership, increase agility, and protect your investment with Cisco Unified Communications running on Cisco Unified Computing System. Optimize your unified communications operations with this next-generation integrated data center system.
Get Efficient, Flexible, and Scalable Unified Communications Deployment and Operations
With the Cisco Unified Computing System, Cisco Unified Communications applications run in a virtualized environment. This environment includes VMware, Cisco Unified Computing System servers, and Fibre Channel SAN storage. Primary capabilities include:
- Deployment flexibility for easy adaptation to your business, improving productivity and resource use
- Improved total cost of ownership, with fewer infrastructure components to purchase and fewer elements to manage
- Scalability so that you can add more software and services without increasing cooling, power, space, or cabling costs
- Management tool consolidation, so administrators can use familiar single tools or sets of tools, reducing operating costs
- Simpler installation and upgrades through service profiles, virtual machines, and centralized management
- View the TechWiseTV Broadcast
Unified Communications Goes Virtual.
Combine Unified Communications and virtualization, reduce servers by 75 percent, and dramatically simplify data center management.
- Video Data Sheet
Benefits of Running Unified Communications on the Cisco Unified Computing System