Ready to Replace an Old Router?
Before you buy, compare this series with our newer 4000 Series ISRs, which provide network, compute, and built-in WAN services at up to 10 times the performance of previous-generation ISRs.
- Take advantage of our free network inventory service to see if you have obsolete or end-of-support equipment you may want to replace. Learn more about Cisco Active Advisor.
- See why now is the time to evolve your WAN. Download the latest white paper from ZK Research, then speed deployment with our design guide Get started.
Integrated Services for Small to Large Offices
The award-winning Cisco 2800 Series routers, ideal for small to medium-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices, are designed for wire-speed delivery of highly secure concurrent services and can accommodate multiple T1/E1 connections for services including:
The integrated services routing architecture of the Cisco 2800 Series provides the performance, availability, and reliability needed to scale mission-critical business applications in the most demanding environments.
Features of the routers include:
- Built-in security
- Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) for simplified management
- A modular platform with a broad range of interface options
- Up to 2 10/100/1000 Mbps built-in routed ports
- Up to 64 10/100 Mbps switch ports with optional Power over Ethernet (PoE), for providing DC power to network devices such as IP phones
- Up to 1500 VPN tunnels
- Cisco CallManager Express (CME) call-processing support for up to 96 Cisco IP phone users
- Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) support for up to 96 Cisco IP phone users, allowing the router to provide call-processing functionality to keep voice service in operation should the connection to Cisco CME be lost
- Support for wireless LAN standards 802.11a/b/g
- Support for a Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) port for Gigabit Ethernet (except 2801)
- Built-in redundant power supply connector (except 2801)
Transform Your Branch Office Experience
Integrated Services Routers, Generation 2 (ISR G2), delivers a new workspace experience through service virtualization, video-ready capabilities, and operational excellence.
Reduce Total Cost of Ownership with Cisco ISRs (flash module)
Cisco ISRs are high on integration and low on TCO.
Branch Office TCO Study
Optimizing Branch-Office Network Infrastructure Total Cost of Ownership with Cisco Integrated Services Routers. TCO Study | TCO Presentation