Enabling Borderless Networks at the Branch
The Cisco 1921 Integrated Services Router (ISR) delivers highly secure data, mobility, and application services.
Primary features include:
- 2 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- 2 enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card (EHWIC) slots that can host 2 single wide or 1 double wide EHWIC module
- Fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Cisco Enhanced PoE
- Embedded hardware-accelerated VPN encryption
- Highly secure collaborative communications with Group Encrypted Transport VPN, Dynamic Multipoint VPN, or Enhanced Easy VPN
- Integrated threat control using Cisco IOS Firewall, Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall, Cisco IOS IPS, and Cisco IOS Content Filtering
- Identity management with authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), and public key infrastructure
- Creating the Borderless Workspace Experience
Learn how the second generation of Cisco Integrated Services Routers improve the work environment.